Home

Arduino Octoprint

I think this project will be useful for people, who uses Octoprint. It's a screen with colorful backlight that shows you some information about printing progress. It works with Octoprint API to get all the information about current process. Python script connects to Arduino Leonardo (you can use any with usb port Arduino library for use with compatible micro controllers to access the Octoprint API on a Raspberry Pi (or any Linux based box) running the OctoPrint 3D printer web server. Downloads Filenam Interested in octoprint? Explore 1 projects tagged with 'octoprint'. Find these and other hardware projects on Arduino Project Hub Out of the box OctoPrint is compatible with most of the available consumer 3D printers.And its powerful plugin system allows extending its functionality in various ways. To name a few: Visualize your bed leveling via Bed Level Visualizer.; Create stunning timelapses that seem to just grow out of the print bed using Octolapse.; Completely control the themeing of OctoPrint's UI with Themeify Connect Octoprint to your Arduino Mega. In upper left corner you see the Connection section. In my case I could just leave everything at AUTO, putting marks in Save connection settings and Auto-connect on server startup. For this particular Instructables, I had to both specify Serial Port as /dev/ttyACM0 and Baudrate at 250000

Arduino has far less power than a raspberry pi. The Pi is a small single board computer, while the Arduino is a micro-controller like something you'd find in a mouse or a remote controller. There's also been a few versions of the Pi, but generally think of it as an ARM powered small computer. An old laptop works too for Octoprint OctoPi. Guy Sheffer maintains OctoPi, a Raspbian (and thus Debian) based SD card image for the Raspberry Pi that already includes OctoPrint plus everything you need to run it:. OctoPrint plus its dependencies; MJPG-Streamer for live viewing of prints and timelapse video creation, compatible with various USB webcams and the Raspberry Pi camera. Control your 3D-Printer with an Arduino and a Keypad or a custom remote. OctoRemote enables you to perform all usual printer movements with a simple keypress. Current version implements moving the X-, Y- and Z-Axis, homing and controlling up to four extruders. Movement distance of the extruders can also be controlled via the keypad. An embedded. OctoPrint is an open-source web interface for controlling and monitoring 3D printers. OctoPrint allows users to control their 3D printers from within their local home network. OctoPrint is maintained by Gina Häußge, the original creator. Out of the box, OctoPrint is compatible with most of the available consumer 3D printers We build this really cool little print monitor that is USB powered and wifi. It monitors OctoPrint print job status. Thanks to David Pain for the instructabl..

Octoprint. Octoprint is a great tool it's a bit of a pain at times, but for the most part, it's one of the best tools out there for 3D printing. I ' m assuming for the purpose of this article that you have Octoprint installed most likely through OctoPi. If you have a Raspberry Pi connected otherwise, you should probably know enough. Learn how to set up OctoPrint using OctoPi and a Raspberry Pi. This set up takes about a half hour and allows you to remotely control and monitor your prints.. OctoPrint-Marlin-Flasher. This plugins makes the upgrade of your Marlin firmware possible directly within OctoPrint. Simply connect to your printer, upload your firmware code, select your motherboard type, and click flash. DONE. It also supports PlatformIO so even 32 bits boards can be flashed! Features: Displays the print status from OctoPrint Server. Estimated time remaining. Time Printing. Percentage complete. Progress bar. Screen turns off when printer is turned off or disconnected. Screen turns on when printer is Operational or connected. Sample rate is every 60 seconds when not printing

OctoPrint Printing Monitor - Arduino Project Hu

3D Printer Monitor Wemos D1 Mini ESP8266: Monitor your 3D printer over a wifi connection. This is a Wemos D1 Mini and a 128x64 OLED combined together to display the status from your OctoPrint Server.Requires the following: OctoPrint Server and the User API Key from your user account ESP8266 Monitor Keeps An Eye On OctoPrint. At this point, you've almost certainly heard of OctoPrint. The web-based control interface for 3D printers is especially popular for those who's.

OctoPrintAPI - Arduino Librarie

1. To access these settings: From the OctoPrint frontend click on the Wrench Icon. Select Webcam & Timelapse from the list on the left-hand side. If not already done check the box next to Enable Webcam Support. Select the proper aspect ratio for your webcam by checking the box next to either: 16:9. 4:3
  2. In order to maximize productivity, I placed this Wi-Fi-based 3d print starter button for octoprint near my printer and when somebody in the household sees that the print is finished, they will go and put the next print after removing the existing 3D printed model from the heat bed
  3. Plugin that allows you to flash your printer to the latest Marlin versio
  4. OctoPrint + Adafruit Hardware = <3 <3 <3. Here are a few of the features bundled into OctoPrint out of the gate: Untether your laptop from your printer and put it on a network. Control your printer as if you were sitting right next to it. Monitor your prints from across town, or across the ocean. Free as in beer and speech

1 octoprint Projects - Arduino Project Hu

OctoPrint.or

Type in the IP address for you Raspberry Pi running Octopi. The default port number is 80. Click on the Ok button. You will need the API Key from Octopi to complete the connection to Cura. Navigate to the home page on your Octopi Setup. (octopi.local/). Click on the wrench on the menu bar of the webpage to open OctoPrint settings Hallo Leute, Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem ähnlichen Webinterface wie Octoprint. Es sollte allerdings auf Arduino laufen. Es geht mir darum, das ich PHP beherrsche und das Webpanel nach meinen wünschen anpassen kann. Ist euch so etwas bekannt? Grüße Working: Normal XY Core 20x20x30cm ----

Newbies Guide to Installing and Configuring Octoprint on a

1. Hi, i am trying to connect the turn signal 12V to Arduino input pin. since it is 5V i am thinking voltage divider but i think there is a better way.. also is it better to connect to Analog or Digital input and what is the best circuit to use to connect the Idea to know when the input is high and low to control led on arduino
  2. Atto achieves this philosophy with its peripherals including a reset button, RGB LED, external crystal, and voltage regulator, making it the best and smallest all-in-one package! World's Smallest. Measuring at 10.3 x 11.5 mm² and 0.68 grams, size is no longer a constraint for your next project. Arduino Ready
  3. Lancer une impression 3D depuis internet, filmer l'impression et contrôler l'imprimante 3D à distance depuis une Raspberry Pi, c'est facile avec Octoprint
  4. Interfacing Multiple DS18B20 Temperature Sensors to Arduino: In this project we will learn about Interfacing Multiple DS18B20 Temperature Sensors to Arduino.Simply we will connect Multiple DS18B20 Temperature Sensors to Arduino and display the temperature values of all the sensors in degree celsius or Fahrenheit. Only one digital pin of Arduino is required to connect several temperature sensor
  5. Arduino. WebUSB on the Pro Micro (ATmega32u4) An example of data exchange between your microcontroller and you web browser with WebUSB. Orange Pi Zero and webcam for Octoprint. Octoprint is the way to go to easily manage and monitor your 3D printer from your PC! Jean-Matthieu DECHRIST
  6. 15. Arduino RFID Door Lock. Ref: Howtomechatronics. There are many ways to make your traditional door lock go smart from fingerprint, passcode, etc. and also this RFID door lock! How it works is that if a tag/card is near the scanner, the door will automatically open and after you close it, it will automatically lock. A convenient way

Any programs like octoprint for Arduino instead of

Arduino nennt die nur in der Regel Hex-Files, es sind aber immer Binaries, also übersetze Versionen des C-Codes. Du könntest einfach mal versuchen, das Update mit dem .bin durchzuführen. Wenn OctoPrint das nicht akzeptiert, ändere einfach die Dateiendung von .bin in .hex und es sollte gehen Meet the Arduino Family | DroneBot Workshop. Most of the time when people talk about the Arduino they are really speaking about the Arduino Uno. The Uno is the most popular of the Arduino boards but it's certainly not the only one. There are about two dozen Arduino and Genuino boards that you can choose from to build your project around Next we need to update the core index to tell the Arduino-cli about the newly added core. arduino-cli core update-index. You can confirm that the core has successfully been added with the following command. Don't forget the replace the core name you are searching for if different from esp8266. arduino-cli core search esp826 Im using Octoprint for my Ender3 on a old Linux 32 bit machine. Unfortunately I was running into problems after a release upgrade of Ubuntu and so I finally decided that it is time to use Octoprint as a Docker image, so that I have the possibility to restore my services easily in the future.. For some strange reasons the official Octoprint on Docker Hub is only supporting 16 bit on ARM but not. Back in the Arduino IDE, select File > Open and locate the Marlin.ino file from the Marlin directory you unzipped early.. Then, make sure the port is still selected as Sanguino or Sanguino (1284P Boards), the programmer is Arduino as ISP, and the proper serial port is selected.. Finally, click the Upload button. The firmware transfer process should take about a minute

Creality WiFi Takes On Octoprint. A very common hack to a 3D printer is to connect a Raspberry Pi to your printer and then load Octoprint or a similar program and send your files to the printer. Export valid .HEX file for Octoprint firmware updater plugin -> Export compiled Binary.HEX file can be found in Marlin.ino folder. Download .HEX file with basic Marlin Firmware (1.1.9) for Anet A8 3D printer. Flash Anet board from Octoprint firmware updater plugin - Open Octoprint firmware updater plugin and open previous created .HEX file

When comparing OctoPrint and moonraker you can also consider the following projects: mainsail - A Klipper webinterface made by VoronDesign. Marlin - Marlin is an optimized firmware for RepRap 3D printers based on the Arduino platform. | Many commercial 3D printers come with Marlin installed Arduino & Raspberry Pi Projects for €30 - €250. I have a 3D printer that should be controlled with a Arduino Due and RADDS v1.6 control board. For slicing purposes I use Octoprint, in combination with a raspberry pi. I want someone to configure Mar.. Automatic Bed Leveling (ABL) helps improve the quality of printing and bed adhesion by taking several measurements of the bed surface and then adjusting all movement to follow the tilt or contours of the bed. Most beds appear quite flat and even, but even when the bed is flat, there may be irregularities due to tape or other matter on the surface Calibration. Click on the home icon button under X/Y. The extruder will move to the back and to the right to find the orientation of the bed before resting above the middle of the bed. We can use a piece of paper to gague the heigh of the nozzle. Lower the nozzle by clicking on the 1mm button first Octoprint-LCD-HD44780. This Plugin allows you to connect a HD44780-compatible LCD screen to your Raspberry Pi running OctoPrint. Currently, the screen size is fixed to 20x4 characters. The used GPIO pins are fixed, too

Classic programming. The first thing to know when starting with an ESP8266 module is that it can be programmed exactly like an Arduino. Unlike the less powerful ATTiny microcontrollers, the SoC of the ESP8266 is able to execute all C ++ commands of the Arduino code. The only condition to respect is to use the library adapted for this last one as soon as one wants to use the WiFi (following. 3DAddict - April 25, 2019. 3. Marlin 2.0 3D Printer firmware is the latest version that supports 32-bit Mainboards. If you have a 8-bit mainboard and want to install marlin check out our Marlin 1.1 Beginner Guide. Marlin 2.0 can applies to any Marlin HAL-compatible controller with an onboard bootable SD card En este breve tutorial, veremos cómo implementar Octoprint con nuestra impresora 3D, y poder imprimir de forma remota Usando ESP8266 con el IDE de Arduino. 62 193780. En este tutorial explicaremos como instalar el plugin en el IDE de Arduino para poder programar el ESP8266 (sin usar la placa Arduino), y desarrollaremos algunos ejemplos. The MH MQ sensors and a thermistor are complicated to set up on the Raspi. I know there are smoke detector/relay hacks, but perhaps my alternative solution. Here is my idea: use an Arduino and interface it to the Raspi! I could hook up the relays and the sensors to the Arduino much easier. The relays could be controlled by an IR remote control Raspberry Pi 3 OctoPrint Bundle (OctoPi) Item number: 2018406. EAN: 4260513993374. This starter set contains everything to start with OctoPrint. A part of the sales goes to Gina Häußge to support the development of this open-source project. Category: Raspberry Pi

Marlin is an optimized firmware for RepRap 3D printers based on the Arduino platform. | Many commercial 3D printers come with Marlin installed. Check with your vendor if you need source code for your specific machine. (by Grippy98) OctoPrint plugin for flashing pre-compiled firmware images to a 3D printer Schlagwörter arduino, ender3, genuino, ide, marlin, octoprint, raspberry, raspbian ← Was erlaube 3D Drucker! 3 Antworten auf Install Marlin 2.0.5.3 on Creality Ender-3 Pro with installed silent Mainboard V1.1. Desricption:This OctoPrint OS Card is everything you need to start using OctoPrint software with your 3D printer! OctoPrint lets you connect to your printer through a device like a Raspberry Pi and control your print job wit

La carte mère EINSY RAMBo qui équipe l'imprimante Prusa I3 MK3S possède un emplacement qui permet d'intégrer directement un Rasperry Pi Zero W dans le boitier de contrôle. Vous pouvez ensuite installer Octoprint et piloter l'imprimante en WiFi.. La procédure est décrite en détail sur le site de Prusa.Mais de son coté, Octoprint ne conseille pas d'utiliser le Rasperry Pi Zero. GRBL on the Arduino Uno. Octoprint on the Raspberry Pi. Sandify when you create your own artwork. If you have made one of your linear rails 200mm longer along a direction, then you simply need to add an additional 200mm to each of the default values as shown in the video, or as already set as a default in the code you downloaded from Github RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control. OctoPrint nedir? OctoPrint, herhangi bir 3 boyutlu yazıcıyı uzaktan kontrol etmeye yarayan açık kaynaklı bir sistemdir. Raspberry Pi kullanılarak yapılan bu sistem, 3D yazıcınıza USB üzerinden bağlanır.Daha sonra web arayüzü, Waveshare ekran ile yapılabilecek dokunmatik arayüz aracılığı ile ya da alternatif olarak geliştirilmiş mobil uygulamalar ile de 3D yazıcınızı.

OctoPrint.org - Download & Setup OctoPrin

See more of Embed Things: raspberry pi, arduino, shields , bluetooth LE and mobile on Faceboo OctoPrint (OctPi)をセットアップしてみた. Ender3はスタンドアローンでMicroSDに格納したgcodeデータを出力できるのですが、あちこちググっていると OctoPrint というソフトウェアでネットワークに接続して遠隔で状態を監視したりしている人が多いことに気が付き. Controlando nuestra Impresora 3D mediante OctoPrint: Prefacio. OctoPrint es, básicamente, una interface web (una página) mediante la cual podemos controlar diversos aspectos de nuestra impresora 3D. Como tal, OctoPrint levanta un pequeñísimo servidor web, que puede ser instalado en Linux, Windows Arduino Uno Heavy-Duty Case $ 5.99. Quick View Wooden Raspi 3B+ Box for Octoprint $ 8.99. Quick View Single-Player Arcade Retro Pie With Raspberry Pi 3B+ $ 97.99.

OctoPrint-Octoremot

Looking for Arduino gear? Take a look at our hand-crafted Arduino category, where all the best and most relevant Arduino tech lives! And remember, we don't just sell Arduino either. As maker's ourselves, we create and offer a range of tutorials as well as a fully-developed online workshop to help you get started with and learn all about Arduino. If you get stuck with a project, drop into our. 3D Printer Host is a do it yourself electronic device created with a wifi enabled Adafruit Feather, a Neopixel ring, and a 3D printed enclosure. The device connects to OctoPrint via its API and the wonderful OctoPrint API library for Arduino. It displays the prints progress as well as state on the Neopixel ring OctoPrint is an open-source 3D printing controller software, which provides a web interface for connected printers. It displays printers' status and critical parameters and allows users to schedule prints and remotely control printers from a local network or the web K-0163 3D Printer Control 16G TF Card With Housing Kit For OctoPrint Raspberry Pi 3B/2B/B+/A+ $ 23.38. Local Warehouse Cheapest Prices Worldwide Fast Postage Available 100% Customer Satisfaction Quality Guarante

How to use Arducam 5MP/8MP Camera with OctoPi to monitor

How to Set Up OctoPrint for Your Ender 3 (Pro/V2) by Jackson O'Connell. Published Jun 23, 2021. Advertisement. The Ender 3s and OctoPrint are two very popular topics in 3D printing. Read on to learn how to set up OctoPrint on the Ender 3, Pro, and V2 I'm the proud owner of a FDM 3D printer Anycubic i3 Mega. Even before receiving my printer, I was playing with the OctoPi distribution on a Raspberry Pi and I started to investigate the existing plugins.. PSU Control is an awesome plugin which is able to control your printer power supply from the OctoPrint web interface. To achieve that, you have to drive a relay module using a RPi GPIO output Hello can someone help me to connect a raspberry Pi on my printer? I have arduino mega+ramps 1.4 I like to use octoprint and I was wondering if this is possible! I also just bought this 3d scanner [www.achatzmediaserver.com] and I like to integrate into my printer! As I understand a separate powe

In this example, we use Arduino IDE to program the ESP32-CAM board. So, you need to have Arduino IDE installed as well as the ESP32 add-on. Another questions is regarding Octoprint. It has a feature to use a camera stream to monitor 3D prints. I was wondering if you could use this setup as a stream in Octoprint in stead of the fixed. ESP32-CAM is small low cost WiFi camera with OV2460 2Mpix sensor. It allows you to stream video and even to perform some small image filterings and face detection / recognition. Unfortunately the AI Thinker vendor trying to keep cost as low as possible didn't include USB programmer in it so the setup is a bi Because there are different USB ports on the Raspberry Pi we have to find out what serial address the Arduino is connected. From now on please connect the Arduino via USB to the Raspberry Pi. The serial address is stored in the following folder /dev. USB Serial port adapter are named as ttyUSB0, ttyUSB1 and so on or ttyACM0, ttyACM1 and so on Komentáře: 4. S častějším 3D tiskem a vzrůstající venkovní teplotou se začal Octoprint server chovat nespolehlivě. Někdy naběhnul až na 5 pokus, zhoršovala se jeho odezva a občas se tisk zastavil. Pokračování textu. 3D tiskárna - problém s tiskovým serverem. →. 3D tisk, Arduino, Elektro The way I have it set up is Octoprint on a Raspberry Pi , Pi connected to printer via usb and network via cat5. On my PC I open S3d, slice the model, save to a directory on the PC, switch to my browser that is logged in to the Octoprint web interface, upload the file from the pc and print

Connect the Arduino to your computer, then in the Arduino software, go to File > Examples > ArduinoISP, open that, select the correct Arduino board you're using from the boards menu and hit upload. This will now flash your Arduino to work as a programmer. So now you can select the Arduino as ISP programmer and choose Burn. Mehr aus Octoprint herausholen. Octoprint ist wohl die sinnvollste Erweiterung für jeden 3D-Drucker. Zahlreiche Plugin gestatten die Funktionalität von Octoprint zu erweitern. Das ergibt auch aus ökonomischer Sicht Sinn. Denn die Investition in einen Raspberry 3, 4 kostet nun mal über 30 € und das ist mehr als ein guter Controller kostet OLED display based on a SSD1306 OLED driver IC. In this tutorial a 0.96 inch monochrome OLED display from Geekcreit is connected or interfaced to an Arduino. Libraries are then installed and some example programs run which show how to use the display in an Arduino sketch. The display connects to Arduino using only four wires - two for power. Change pi to the Raspberry Pi username and YOUR_RASPBERRY_PI_IP to the IP of the Raspberry Pi machine you are using on your home network. Connect the Ender 3 board and the Raspberry Pi. UNPLUG THE ENDER 3 POWER AND RASPBERRY PI POWER. Here is the Ender 3 Board with the pins you will be connecting labeled

Always set the OctoPrint baud rate to 250000 when using Klipper. Long ago, the Arduino project decided to avoid using the standard hardware names in favor of their own pin names based on incrementing numbers - these Arduino names generally look like D23 or A14. This was an unfortunate choice that has lead to a great deal of confusion Installation¶. These instructions assume the software will run on a Raspberry Pi computer in conjunction with OctoPrint. It is recommended that a Raspberry Pi 2, 3, or 4 computer be used as the host machine (see the FAQ for other machines). Klipper currently supports a number of Atmel ATmega based micro-controllers, ARM based micro-controllers, and Beaglebone PRU based printers 3. Connect Kossel to PC via USB. Use the USB cable that came with the printer or a standard USB-B USB-A cable and connect Kossel to your PC. Turn on the Kossel. Go to device manager (WIN10 - right mouse click on windows logo, device manager) and you should see Silicon Labs CP210x device under COM ports. 4 When comparing OctoPrint and moonraker you can also consider the following projects: mainsail - A Klipper webinterface made by VoronDesign. Marlin - Marlin is an optimized firmware for RepRap 3D printers based on the Arduino platform. | Many commercial 3D printers come with Marlin installed

[B0033R] Arducam 5MP Octoprint Octopi Webcam, Monitor 3D

Mini Wifi 3D Print Monitor - OctoPrint - Chris's Basement

After adding a TFT screen to his OctoPrint Pi setup, he designed and 3D printed a cradle mount for his LulzBot Mini printer. The cradle is a or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels. Arducam Pi Camera, Octoprint Octopi Webcam, Monitor 3D Printer, 3.28FT/100CM Long Extension Flex Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi 4.5 out of 5 stars 520 1 offer from $13.9 Wiring Multiple DS18B20 Sensors to Arduino. Connections are fairly simple. Start by connecting all the DS18B20s in parallel i.e. common all the VDD pins, GND pins & signal pins. Then connect VDD to the 5V out on Arduino, GND to Arduino ground and connect signal pin to digital pin 2 on arduino 15 Likes, 2 Comments - Maks S (@shutter_presser) on Instagram: Assembled and working! #shutterpresser #3dprinting #octopi #aneta8 #octoprint #arduino #c #35m

Compiling and uploading Marlin from Raspberry Pi by

OctoPrint is the creation of Gina Haüßge. We enjoyed a socially distant chat with her about the challenges of running an open-source project, making, and what it's like to have a small project become huge. HackSpace: Most people who have used a 3D printer will have heard of OctoPrint, but for the benefit of those who haven't, what is it Z-0145 16G High-speed TF Card For OctoPrint Raspberry Pi 3B/2/B+/A+ $ 15.68. Local Warehouse Cheapest Prices Worldwide Fast Postage Available 100% Customer Satisfaction Quality Guarante GitHub is where people build software. More than 65 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 200 million projects Arduino is an open-source microcontroller project that is literally changing the world. Originally developed in Italy and named after the bar that was frequented by its developers, the Arduino and Arduino clones are now manufactured by companies around the world and are available in several different configurations

The Ender 3 is a budget 3D printer from Creality 3D. It has a pretty standard feature set, including a heated bed. Levelling of the bed must be performed manually, but there are several addons which can automate this. The whole design of the printer has been made Open Source, including the firmware. There are also a whole load of 3D printed. The Elegant and Beautiful wiring diagram arduino to cr10 board intended for Really encourage The house Current Property|Inviting DesireHouse. Wiring Diagram Arduino To Cr10 Board Awesome Octoprint Webcam Bracket For Creality Cr 10 7 Steps With Uploaded by admin on Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 in category wiring diagram Como su descriptivo nombre indica, este plugin de Octoprint nos permite actualizar el firmware de nuestras impresoras 3D. Los firmwares deben estar previamente pre-compilados y soporta procesadores de 8bits (Atmega1280, Atmega 1284p y Atmega2560), como 32bits (Arduino DUE)

OctoPrint Parts Pack ID: 2896 - $74Building the C-Bot 3D printer: Part 31 : Setting upArduino (Procuste)Arducam Camera Cable for Raspberry Pi, 2ft/60cm, Blackarduino - Driving a Sainsmart Relay using Raspberry PiPLC Nedir? PLC Programlama Teknikleri ve Özellikleri

OctoPrint API Arduino Library: Release 1.1.0 By ChunkySteveo, 14th February 2018. It's a big update to this new library, but needed to allow it to work across all (probably) Arduino clients, and not just ESP8266. Big up to Brian Lough @witnessmenow for this update which swapped out HTTPClient to passing the (whatever) client TO the library. The Ender 3 is a really good 3D printer for the money. But if you install Klipper on Ender 3 print speed can also be improved while keeping quality. In the following guide i will show you how to install Klipper on Ender 3. I had great results when running Klipper on Anet AM8 printer, so i decided to do the same for my Ender 3 The Arduino IDE serial monitor shouldn't need to be open. python-2.7 pyserial linux-mint arduino-uno. Share. Improve this question. Follow edited Jan 9 '15 at 14:09. user1063287. asked Jan 9 '15 at 10:01. user1063287 user1063287. 8,712 20 20 gold badges 97 97 silver badges 186 186 bronze badges